Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sorry long break






Since my last blog mom and I have competed a couple of more trials. I finished my CL1-H and CL1-R. I competed in my first outdoors competition in Knoxville, Maryland. Got 2 blue ribbons which surprised mom.

From Maryland we went to Tenn to see some of mom's friends and meet 2 boys. They read to me a bedtime story about a dog. From there we drove to Florida to meet mom's niece Juliet Kenley Hutchins. She is cute. Mom stayed with us for a week then she went home and worked for 2 weeks then came back. When she came back I did not know it was her until she said Hi Pi and I was so excited to see her I almost turned over my crate. Hopefully she does not leave me for 2 weeks again. I played with Nani the Pug and Caesar the Boston Terrier while mom was away. I still did not want to play with Brody or Brie. We had a great time in Sunny Florida. It was very hot and humid.

On our way home we stopped at a friend of mom's. Her name is Jodi and she has a little boy named Kirian. It was nice to meet them. I think mom was excited to see her friend Jodi.

We get home and 4 days later a tornado goes threw Mass. I am glade we got home before the bad weather hit. But we did bring back the hot weather.

Pictures:
1. Me, mom, Juliet, Uncle Nate, Brody, Grandma, & Brie
2. Michelle reading to the boys and me
3. Allen sitting with me.
4. Long car ride so might as well sleep
5. Ready to go to Florida.

Hope everyone has a great summer. Stay cool and drink lots of water.

Pi

No comments: