Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First CPE Trial

That's right, mom and I competed in our first CPE Agility trail at All Dogs Gym in Manchester, NH.

Saturday February 12:
Level 1 Jumpers: I had fun running around and then I entered in the last tunnel and sniffed around because it smelled good inside then on my way out, mom was calling for me, I could not hold it longer. I peed on the tunnel just inside the exit. Guess I am not suppose to do that. Got NT, No Time.
Level 1 Full House: I had what is called the ZOOMIES. We were suppose to take 3 jumps, 2 tunnels or the tire, and 1 combo or the a-frame. we got 3 jumps and 1 tunnel. then ran out of time. But I did go to the table to stop the time. 1st.
Level 1 Standard: This one was fun and I even stayed with mom and I ran around a little but came back to mom. We had 3 faults but under time. 1st.

Sunday February 13:
Level 1 Colors: Now I did not see where mom walked on the course so I had no idea where we were going to run. Mom walked one course but then walked the second course. She wanted me to go the second course which started going up the dog walk. But I am having to much fun to not go to the TUNNELS. Yup I started the first course mom wanted to do. Under Time and No Faults. 1st and Q.
Level 1 WildCard: I decided to stay with mom and go the dog walk and then came off and ran around a little before coming back to mom and we finished the course with no problem and under time. 1st and Q.
Level 1 Standard: Last run for our weekend. End of day. Did the beginning but then I was suppose to go to the tunnel but went up the a-frame and went and visited a guy that was standing in the ring with us. I went over to say Hi but he ignored me so I went back to mom and we finished the course. Over time and some faults. 2nd.

So after the weekend I have moved out of Level 1 Colors and Level 1 Wildcard to Level 2 Colors and Level 2 Wildcard.

My name now is: Nozomi's Q T Pi CGC CL1-H

CGC: Canine Good Citizen
CL1-H: Complete Level 1- Handler


Pi

No comments: